In the age of digital everything, it’s easy to forget that printed tickets still have their place. This is especially true in the event ticketing industry. Printed tickets have a number of advantages over their digital counterparts, and they’re still the norm for many events. If you’re thinking about moving away from printed event tickets, here are three reasons why they shouldn’t be ignored.
I’m sure you’ve heard about all the benefits of having digital copies of your event’s ticket. It’s cheaper, easier to manage, and more convenient for customers. However, there are still some reasons why printed event tickets are better than their digital counterparts! Here are 3 reasons why printed event tickets are still better than digital tickets:
Events on the rise
You might be asking yourself: why would I want to go back to paper tickets? Well, for starters, events are a great way to engage with your audience. When you invite people to attend an event, they feel valued and important. It’s also a great way to build your brand—you get more exposure when people see that you’re hosting something. Plus, events are an opportunity for you to build your business by making connections and building relationships with potential clients or customers (and then turning those connections into sales).
Events can even be used as recruiting tools—they allow businesses of all sizes to take their teams out of the office and give them a chance to network face-to-face at meetups for entrepreneurs or conferences. But events aren’t just for big businesses. Small companies can benefit from them too. They can help you generate leads and sales, build relationships with customers, create opportunities to showcase your expertise in an industry or niche (which will help you stand out from the competition) and establish yourself as an authority figure in your industry. The bottom line: If you’re looking for a way to grow your business, hosting events is an excellent strategy that can help you increase sales and build your brand.
Printed tickets keep track of your attendance
Printed event tickets are more than just a way to secure your customers. With printed event tickets, you can keep track of which customers have and have not attended your event. This is especially useful if you’re looking to advertise your events and make them successful.
You can use printed ticket data in two key ways:
- You can see which customers have attended an event (and how many times) since they received their first ticket.
- You can see which customers haven’t yet attended an event since they received their first ticket.
Printed tickets reduce forgery
Printed event tickets are more secure than digital ones. When you buy a printed ticket, it’s nearly impossible for someone else to duplicate it or steal the information from the ticket and use it themselves. The only way someone would be able to do this is if they had access to your physical ticket, which is pretty hard since you won’t be carrying around your entire collection of them at once.
Printed event tickets also reduce forgery of other types of documents as well, such as banknotes, passports, and checks. It’s much harder for someone to forge something when they have only a small piece of paper on hand instead of an entire document like they’d have with an electronic version that could easily be scanned into their computer or phone before printing out new copies. There is also less risk of data theft with printed event tickets. If someone hacks into your computer, they could get all sorts of personal information that can be used to steal from you or do other nefarious things. With printed tickets, this isn’t possible because they don’t contain any personal information about the buyer or seller.
Printed tickets versus digital tickets
- Security. There are so many stories of people losing or having their mobile devices stolen and tickets being used fraudulently to gain entry to an event. Printed tickets can be kept at home, if you don’t have them on you when the time comes, they can easily be canceled from your account.
- Durability. A printed ticket will last longer than a digital one – no need to worry about batteries running out or screen damage!
- Ease of use. You don’t need any special skills or software, just print off your ticket and go! If it gets damaged in transit, there’s usually no problem getting a new copy issued straight away without having to contact customer service first (and wait for them to respond).
- Environmental impact: Printed event tickets are less likely than digital ones because they reduce paper waste through recycling programs at venues/concert halls etc., while also cutting down on carbon emissions during production (less energy used). This is especially important when considering how much time we spend traveling around today compared with previous generations- reducing travel by choosing printed over digital means less CO2 being emitted into our atmosphere over time – which helps everyone breathe easier :)
Printing services in Los Angeles can help you get your business to the next level. You don’t have to be a big company to make it happen, either! Even if you’re just starting, they’ll work with you and find the right solutions for your needs. They’re also perfect for businesses that are on the go! If you’re constantly traveling, printing services in Los Angeles can help you stay connected even when you’re away from home. You’ll have access to your documents no matter where you are and who needs what and when.
A print shop offers a wide range of services including:
- Printing tickets for events
- Printing signs and banners for advertisements
- Making posters for promotions
And much more!
While digital tickets are an option, they may not be the best one for your event or business. Printed tickets are still a great choice for many events and there are plenty of reasons why! If you need some help deciding which is right for you, feel free to contact our team and we would love to give you some advice on how we can make your next event better than ever! Printed tickets are a great option if you want your event to look professional, they last longer than digital tickets and they are more cost-effective. With printed tickets, there is no risk of hacking or identity theft. You can also easily add features such as barcodes and magnetic strips that allow you to track the inventory of each ticket. Digital ticketing services usually charge a fee for every ticket sold which can add up quickly!